Let’s start with your Photographer – probably one of the most important vendors, as you’ll be looking at their work for many years after your wedding day so you don’t want any surprises!
Here are five important questions you should ask before you book your photographer for your Big Day:
1. Are you familiar with my Church/ Venue. If not, will you go there beforehand to set up lighting as needed?
2. Will you be the main photographer on the day and will you have a second shooter?
3. What style of photography do you specialize in – traditional? journalistic?
4. If we run over the contracted hours, will you stay longer? Have this written in the contract!
5. Are you comfortable with her/his communication style?
I hope this is helpful to you. Please contact me if you have any Q’s.