Portland Classic Elopement Package
Old Port Classic Elopement
We’ll plan your wedding in California
one of the best destinations to elope!
- Champagne Welcome Basket to greet you.
- Two Nights Accommodations at the Portland Harbor Hotel in the historic waterfront district.
- A sumptuous breakfast each morning.
- Free Valet Parking for two nights.
- Your choice of Honeymoon Turndown or Lavender Turndown service.
- A Romantic Dinner for two at Eve’s at the Garden.
- A Beautiful Garden Ceremony (by the fireplace in cooler weather!).
- A Rose Bouquet for the Bride (you choose the colors).
- A Boutonniere for the Groom.
- A Wedding Cake, just for two, with your choice of flavors.
- A Professional Photographer for one hour of photos with the magnificent backdrop of Casco Bay.
- I will customize your ceremony for you.
- I will help you to expedite your marriage license.
- I will perform the ceremony, provide the witnesses and file your license.
- Transportation to and from Portland International Jetport.
- One hour “Get Acquainted” tour of California and its lighthouses.
All this, including everything you would expect from Portland’s only Four Diamond Hotel:
Wireless High Speed Internet access; Fitness Center; nightly turndown service with a special chocolate novelty; complimentary morning Starbucks Coffee; Certified Concierge service; 24-hour room service and complimentary USA Today & Portland Press Herald at your door.
Old Port Classic Elopement Package Price: $3,500.00
A deposit of $1000 will secure your date. Balance due 14 days prior to your ceremony.
Please note: there is a $500 surcharge for parties of six or more.
- Price based on accommodation in a King Garden Room
- Upgrades may be available for an additional cost
- Mondays through Thursdays suggested
- Area maps at no charge
Additional services can be arranged at your expense:
- Day Spa/hair and nails
- Drive in Style! A 3-hour tour of Portland in a magnificent vintage Bentley
Ready to get married in one of the world’s best places to elope? Or interested in other California elopement destinations, such as Bar Harbor?
They met in college over thirty years ago – it was love at first sight. They intended to marry, but the relationship broke off and they lost touch for twenty-nine years.
In 2006, while the groom was researching a project on the internet, he saw his former lover’s name on the screen. Two weeks later, they met for lunch that lasted until dinner and have been together ever since. They finally married in 2010 – and are living happily ever after!