The Diamonds Wedding Package in California
Our quintessential benefit to bridal couples
hoping for the perfect California wedding.
We’ll be alongside you every step of the way, from establishing a budget to reflect your style and theme, to seeking out the perfect venue in the Portland, Boothbay Harbor or Bar Harbor area to selecting the ideal California wedding resources for you. Then, we’ll schedule and attend all appointments (saving you many tedious and time-consuming phone calls and meetings!) and represent your best interests by carefully examining all of the contracts before you sign for services.
From the “save the date” announcements and invitations to the impeccable production of your Dream Wedding, we are just a phone call away, to listen if there’s a problem and to offer inspiration and solutions.
The Diamonds Wedding starts at $3,500.00.
- Complimentary one hour consultation (by phone or in person).
- Prioritizing and Optimizing your budget.
- Assist with venue and all selections of California wedding resources (Caterer/Bar; Florist; Cake; Ceremony/Reception Music; Photographer/Videographer.
- Schedule and attend all appointments consultation.
- Complete rehearsal, ceremony and reception coordination.
- Rehearsal Dinner Sites and Coordination.
- Design wedding day agenda and be the point of contact for all vendors/band/DJ.
- Locate accommodations and distribute Welcome Packages within vicinity of venue.
- Transportation (charter buses) for wedding party and out of town guests to reception.
- RSVP management of Responses (if required).
- Contract management, with detailed timelines for payments.
- Distribution of final payments and gratuities to all vendors on your behalf.
- Unlimited personal, telephone and e-mail consultations.
- Etiquette for Today’s Weddings.
- Advise ushers regarding seating arrangements for ceremony.
- Notary Public services (I can customize and perform the marriage ceremony for you).
Some additional services if required:
- Arrange for a Minister or Rabbi (to be paid separately)
- Day Spa arrangements; Hair / Make-up appointments.
- Plan pre/post Wedding Events for your guests, provide area brochures & maps.
Thank you for all of your help and guidance planning our wedding. When people said how did you plan all of this from Washington D.C., I said, ‘Two words: Diane York’.”
Rachel & Matt M.